Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Artist Spotlight: Cocoa & Hearts by Jen Ramos


As an interior designer its often so hard to find pieces of art which are beautiful, lively, and also affordable! So I was so happy to discover these lovely original works in acrylic on canvas by Jen Ramos of Cocoa & Hearts! I love their organic feel and of course their colors! So pretty! 




I love this palette of bold blues and soft neutrals - it would be a great inspiration to build a whole color scheme around! 

See the whole collection here

xo Allison

2 comments:

Linh said...

Yay! So glad her art shop is finally up and running. Need to check out her work. Thanks for posting this!
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Hi Allison, thank you for writing about my new shop! So nice of you! Will be including you in my next thank you post! :)))))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...