Heartsy!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Calling all Etsy-lovers! I just discovered Heartsy - a site similar to Groupon, which offers discounts on all kinds of beautiful handmade items on Etsy. The way it works is that if a number of people all agree to purchase something from a certain Etsy store then everyone gets a discount! 


Right now they are featuring 60% discounts at Sweet Petula who make lovely bath + body care and innovative scented soy candles. I would love to try the fig and red berries soap - yum! I love their packaging and they are a Seattle company so that always makes me smile! 





But Heartsy has lots of sales-coupons happening all the time. I love this since I am always finding a million things on Etsy I just adore!


Happy Shopping! 

2 comments:

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Ooh this sounds like a dangerous discovery but I better check it out anyway!;)
Love etsy of course.
Thanks for your lovely comment :)

Allison Egan said...

I agree Lana - very dangerous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan