Whites + Bright Bedrooms

Tuesday, July 12, 2011



While some bedrooms call for a soft and muted color palettes, I am just nuts for these white and bright bedrooms I am spotting lately! If you are limited to white walls (you can tell I have been renting apartments for a long time!) you can still create a bold and colorful bedroom, just add pops of bright and clear strong color! The key is to stick to color in small section, like accessories, and to let them shine in an otherwise white space.  










Ok, so this last one breaks the rules about sticking to bright colors in small doses, as the whole ceiling is painted that fantastic bright red, but since the room is so tiny it totally works! 

{Images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7}

sb signature

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Wow, I love how all the bright pops of color look with the white! I have always said that I "hate" plain white walls, but the way they look with these bold colors is changing my mind. White walls are awesome with colorful accessories! Great post!
www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan