Artist Spotlight: Inaluxe

Friday, March 11, 2011

This Melbourne, Australia based studio was founded in 2006 by artist Kristina Sostarko. Her beautifully rendered graphics are full of vibrant color and texture, but what I especially love is their retro-vintage feel and organic shapes! Inaluxe was showcased as an Etsy Featured Seller and I am so excited to have come across her work! And at as low as$35 for a limited edition fine art giclee print - they are such a steal! I am always searching for affordable, unique art and these lively graphic prints certainly top the list! 


Above is the Inaluxe studio - I love those weathered wood chairs with the red patterned fabric! {Photo via Etsy}.


The Kiss

One Million Short Stories

Swan Lake 

From Copenhagen With Love

Sliced Au-Go-Go


City in Pink 

This last one, I just adore! Well, maybe I will get it for my upcoming birthday {hint, hint :) }

Happy Weekend!!! 


xoxo Allison Egan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan