I heart Flores del Sol

Wednesday, March 16, 2011


While browsing Etsy, I happily discovered the beautiful preserved moss and floral designs of Flores Del Sol!  I am just smitted with the modern yet romantic feel of their designs. I am terrible at keeping plants alive and fresh flowers are wonderful when you are able, but these preserved pieces are just perfect for all the time. Just keep them out of direct sunlight - no watering, cutting, or green thumb needed! They add wonderful texture and a special handmade quality. So often I find faux or dried florals look old fashioned or dated, that is why I so love these current and sophisticated arrangements! 


Spring thistles in varying shades of blue and ivory in a white ceramic vase {beautiful closeup shown above!}


Perserved watermelon hydrangea, pink cockscomb, and coral parchment roses in a vintage geometric milk glass container.



A low hobnail milk glass dish filled with cream hydrangea, grey lambs ear, and white tallow berries. I love the shades of neutral here!



A vibrant shock of preserved pinkish red hydrangea in vintage milk glass.


How beautiful to set on your coffee table! A vintage wooden leaf shaped bowl filled with mood moss and faux flocked moss cobbles - who knew moss could be so pretty?


A reproduction mercury glass cup arranged with aspen gold hydrangea, cream parchment paper roses and yellow billy buttons {I am learning so much about floral varieties too!}


A bit more classic is this olive vintage glass pedestal with basil green hydrangea and reindeer moss.

Just one more! I love the color combination of these burnt orange preserved hydrangea and pale blue thistles! 

All of these beauties are a real steal - ranging from $24 - $75! Enjoy!


Spicer + Bank. . . by Allison Egan
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Anna said...

I love these! I've been needing a little touch of green to springify my home - this might be just the thing.

anyaadores said...

Hello there, WOW I adore these - they are fab, and so colorful. Just came across your lovely blog, and I love it. Think it's so great and very stylish. I fancy following you, come see me sometime, if you like what I do please follow me back. ♥
See you soon.
A xx

Joanna Goddard said...

these are so beautiful!

Christina Rose //floresdelsol said...

thanks so much for the feature! I appreciate it :) you have a lovely blog too!

Claudia Cifuentes said...

stunning! great find!

Amanda said...

oh my goodness! those are beautiful! Im swooning over the watermelon hydrangea. Thanks for sharing this.

Admin said...

this is amazing... all of the combination are great.. you are genius..

Manik
Bali indonesia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan