E-Decorating: Stylish Starts!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I am so happy to say lately I have busy with some new local and e-design clients, and I just adore the process of helping someone bring together an interior that reflects their own personal style. I created these 9 style concepts which I love to use as a jumping off point! It's so interesting to see what everyone picks as the one or two they are drawn to the most. 


Which ones capture your personal style the best? 

{Martha's Vineyard}

{Soho}

{Barcelona}

{Upper East Side}

 {Oxfordshire}

{Santa Barbara}

{Aix-en-Provance}

{ Aspen Park}

{West Village}

I named the style concepts after some of my favorite destinations and some I am still hoping to visit! My personal style is a combo of West Village, Martha's Vineyard and Barcelona . . . but I kind of love them all!


If you have any design dilemas I would love to hear from you, just email or visit AllisonEgan.com


XOXO
sb signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOOOVE this post !! I could choose three or four styles ! I should say I love Barcelona the most,right? but I'm totally in love with the West Village style…simply fabulous! I wish one day I could become your client as well ;))
Big kisses !!!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

Love these!! My favorites are West Village and Upper East Side!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

LOVED these!!! Barcelona is my fave.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan