InstaTravels: 48 Hours in Hong Kong

Wednesday, September 11, 2013


Hi all! We are just back from an amazing weekend in Hong Kong - what a creative, vibrant and beautiful city. After almost four years in Asia it was really our first visit and it was worth the wait. I loved the gritty, hectic pace of life here and the incredible landscape, the skyscrapers seem to just grow right from the lush jungle below - so inspiring! The city is full of art galleries, vintage stores and edgy boutiques but the night life is pretty fantastic too.  Here are a few of my favorite HK Instagram moments. . . .















Do you have any exciting travels coming up? 

xoxo 
sb signature

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What an interesting place! I'd definitely like to go someday!

ZSUZSA said...

I got to spend a week in beautiful Hong Kong exactly a year ago. I was just thinking about how much I would like to go back when I found your post.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan