Vintage Lamps & Oliver M. Furth

Thursday, September 23, 2010

L.A. based designer Oliver M. Furth suggests using vintage lamps as a way to inject character and history in a room full of otherwise new things – I could not agree more! I am a bit crazy for lamps and this is just one reason why! 

He picked this striking pair below…
 
 
But I was even able to find this beautiful petal pink and gold Murano lamp on Ebay!

  
I like the layered and collected look Oliver assembled below - its a great example of mixing vintage and modern … perhaps a bit cluttered for some but engaging none the less!

You can see more of Oliver’s vintage furniture and lighting picks currently on One King's Lane (a great online sample sale for high end accessories and furniture pieces) … you have to become a member but its free and I think very worth it! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan