Monday, September 12, 2011

Falling for Emerald


I am just loving all the emerald green popping up in fashion for fall! Emerald is such a happy and bold but also sophisticated accent color. I love the rich, almost regal feel it brings. Here are a few of my favorite inspirations for emerald in interiors. I was most taken with how well this jewel green pairs with indigo, coral and black pieces.  











Wether it's sleek and glam or traditional and cozy - I think you will be falling for emerald too! 
{Images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 89 + 10}

sb signature

2 comments:

Kiana said...

Love the last pic! I think bright white with a pop of dark green (I call it Amelie green) is so refreshing and vibrant.

Dreamy Spaces said...

I am LOVING the emerald green!! Especially the wall color in the first pic and the green velvet chair in the third. The lighting on the ceiling in the third is lovely. Very classy and chic! Thanks for the eye candy! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...