Yum . . . Laduree Paris

Saturday, November 20, 2010

One of the best things about Paris just has to be Laduree. The famous French bakery and patisserie was founded in 1862 by Louis-Ernest Laduree and has been a Parisian obsession every since. Like many things Parisian, Laduree is just so beautiful and chic! After a visit here a few weeks ago I have been dreaming of the their signature minty green (in addition of course to their amazing macaroon!)


The colors of these amazing macaroon are enough to make your mouth water! I love the rich raspberry ones! What about a room in tones of macaroon . . . hmmm!


We visited the St. Germain branch and I loved every minute in this fabulous Chinoiserie dining room. Tea and macaroon with two of my closest friends was the perfect afternoon! 


I love their packaging - so classic and stylish. I think the Laduree soft green might even trump Tiffany blue.
Even the Laduree delivery trucks are chic! 


The Laduree china is in the same beautiful tones, I found this china by Anna Weatherly at Bloomingdales.com. Perfect for your own afternoon tea! 



I love how the pistachio flavor is just the perfect Laudree green! I cant wait to go back very, very soon! 
www.laduree.fr

1 comment:

amenita said...

Very nice :-)
Sad, that they don't have an online hop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan