A Gorgeous Michigan Wedding!

Friday, April 1, 2011



The wedding of my beautiful best friend is featured in lovely bridal blog Style Me Pretty! The wedding was in the back yard of the groom's family home and was just as charming and picture-perfect as the images suggest (and a total blast too!) I am a huge fan of Style Me Pretty so I am especially excited to see Rachel and Evan gracing its pages! And I know I am biased but between the stunning dress, the wild flower centerpieces with feathers tucked in, the amazing pie table for dessert, and the quaint barn for late night dancing - I can not imagine a more beautiful wedding. Even if you are not planning a wedding, there are so many fantastic tips for entertaining - casually glamourous for sure!








The bride's talented father hand painted these signs on antique barn wood! 

Read the whole article and see many more gorgeous photos here on Style Me Pretty! 

{Photography by Synecdoche Photography and event planning and design by Flourish Event Design





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan