The Beach House Goes Brazilian!

Monday, April 11, 2011

I love a breezy, natural beach house as much as anyone! I love soft blues and neutral linens and light woods. Nonetheless I was so delighted by this Brazilian beach home featured in Elle Decor's April issue! The layers of pattern, color, and eclectic accessories are so refreshing and lively. The home, in Trancoso Brazil, is the work and beach getaway of the talented designer Sig Bergamin. I think the most beautiful part is the lightness he achieves even with all of the textures and ornament! Brazil was already at the top of my travel wish list and now I am even more inspired to go! 

p.s. I especially adore the ikat lampshade and beaded african chair! 







{All photos by Simon Upton + be sure to read the full article here!}

Vamos para a praia! Divirta-se!

xo Allison




6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that beach house!
after this, I'm totally into the brazilian style !!!

xxx

Allison Egan said...

I know - meet you in Brazil!?

diana said...

This is a perfect house.After seeing these images, i must say i want to see through naked eye. every thing is wonderful.

Maria said...

love beach houses...what a bathroom! happy new week

http://design-elements-blog.com/

Allison Egan said...

Thanks Maria! Happy new week to you too!!

Robin Baron @ Simplifying Fabulous! said...

Loved this piece. Vamos para a praia indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan