Closet Genius: Part 2

Saturday, April 30, 2011


Yesterday's clever office tucked into a closet got me thinking, {above is another great version! via} why not convert a standard closet for other uses? My talented uncle once transformed his coat closet into a bar and I just love this idea! Here are a few more inspirations for how to make a regular closet into a charming, unique space! 

Another home office - the curtain is a great way to save room and soften the space too! {via Apartment Therapy}

Love this bar! the closet looks so luxe fitted out with custom walnut shelving and drawers! {via Houzz}

A country chic bar - the towel hooks on the inside of the doors are a great idea too! {via Real Simple}



Or how about a little seating nook - mudroom in your entry closet? We all need a place so sit and tie our shoes {via Little-Inspirations}

I thought this one was especially lovely! that little bit of striped fabric makes it! {via Poppytalk}

xo Allison


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Allison! Just stumbled onto your blog thru coco+kelley and wanted to say hi :) I love the home office nook. Great way to utilize space. Would love for you to visit my blog if you have a chance. I'm having a great giveaway I think you would like :) Looking forward to seeing you again!
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

emilie said...

What a great idea! I wish I had closets to spare in my apartment. Alas, they are filled to the brim with clothing instead. But one day I want a bar-closet!

Emilie
www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making this article, we have so much to learn from this. Informative and knowledgeable. Meanwhile, If you are interested and looking for curtain singapore
you may visit our website. You can also check our available services to offer. Thank you and Godbless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan