Saturation Nation . . .

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Some days just call for bold, unapologetic color! Usually I prefer colors layered in with neutrals as well, but lately I am just loving overloads of saturated brights. I was especially inspired by these dramatic and vivid spaces below! 


I adore this sophisticated living room from Architectural Digest France. Beautiful but so surprising to see the walls and the floor in almost the same color! (also incredible light fixture!) {via My Favorite and My Best}

How glamourous! Also I am a sucker for the chevron rug of course {Anne Coyle Interiors}

Lovely table top against a striking cobalt wall {via}

Fantastic antique carpet dyed a deep sapphire blue, from ABC Carpet and Home.

Like a jewel box . . . And I really like the light the yellow helps bring in! 

Wonderful olive green leather sofa! {via My Favorite and My Best}

I thought this poster was a beautiful and quite appropriate! It is designed by Devan Flaherty {via}


xo Allison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan