Spring Color Combo: Turquoise + Coral!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Spring!  
I just LOVE all the turquoise and coral I am seeing lately! To avoid a brights overload, I think the key is to look for a dusty, soft turquoise blue (not too intense!) and to be sure to add large doses or neutral tones as well. It also great to layer the colors, adding more than one shade of each! 

Dining room by designer Ashley Whittaker {via House Beautiful}

Fantastic shaped headboards! {via}

A lively update for your built-ins! {via}

I just LOVE this photo from Creature Comforts!


This attic bedroom is so charming in coral and blue! {via}

Lastly, this adorable nursery in light turquoise and coral pillows - love! {via}


1 comment:

Nicole Rene said...

I love this!! These are the colors I am going to be redecorating with... well I am going for light blue rather than turquoise (only because I have an awesome light blue quilt!) But still I love what you found! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan