Pouf . . . Instant Exotic Style!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011


Sorry for the pun, but it's true, adding one (or more) of these leather Moroccan style poufs gives a room an instantly chic and exotic boost! I especially love how casual and informal they are, and the versatility they lend - perfect for extra seating, a comfy footrest or a special spot for kids. Easy to move around and unexpected in shape, Moroccan poufs give any space a relaxed, lounge-like feel. Plus, how many furniture pieces look equally at home in a living room, entry, bedroom, playroom or office?!

{via}


So sophisticated in gold - I love this restful but glamourous bedroom! {via}

A pop of bright pink never hurt anyone - and what a fun color for the door! {via}

{via Serena & Lily}


{via}

{via}

A stylish entry from Domino {via}

A cozy spot to park yourself right in front of the fire! {via}

Lovely pink poufs help liven up the space and create a more organic furniture layout {Elle Decor}

So where can you find a beautiful Moroccan pouf? 
Here are my picks & where they are from. . . 


And what a great way to bring a bolt of color in - I am definitely eyeing a few for my living room! 

xo Allison


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was in Morocco last year I bought a large white one and a small round white. I love the fact that these have so much more meaning to me because I met the man who hand-sewed them and they have so many memories attached to them - they won't be some passing decorating trend to me! They are great though, and we use them all the time for putting our feet up, or extra seats at parties.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan