Small but Stylish: A Madrid Gem!

Thursday, June 23, 2011



I just love this charming renovated flat in Madrid. Pale but rich colors, light woods, and a lively mix of vintage pieces make this apartment so lovely! As the home of Beatriz Silveira, the owner of the Spanish interiors shop, Batik, the space is filled with favorite pieces from her store combined with many local flea market finds. At only 860 square feet, the apartment is compact, but the soft colors, natural light, and largely unadorned white walls give one plenty of room to breathe! 










{via}

sb signature

4 comments:

Jessi said...

love the use of pale blue, a colour I am hoping to incorporate in my room reno

Jessie said...

I love this home very much, I did a post on this home tour, too! Great minds think alike?

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous space! Love the light unvarnished floorboards, and the pretty vignette at the start. That rug in the last pictures looks very similar to my Moroccan rug, except mine is orange. Maybe I should have found an aqua one!?

Margaret said...

so cute. love all the soft tones. i am going to be decorating a tiny new apartment soon as well! great ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan