The Striped Sofa

Friday, June 24, 2011


I think we have all been experiencing Stripe-mania lately! In fashion, design, and accessories, stripes are everywhere this summer! They are always such a lovely accent, but what about going all the way? Is a striped sofa too much? It's certainly bold, but I say go for it!   

{via and via}

{via}


{via}

{via}


{via}


{via}


{via}


{via}

{via}

I think some striped sofas certainly work better than others, but overall I just love the look! 
What do you think - a chic choice or over the top?

sb signature

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I love stripes to begin with but honestly, I don't think I love most striped sofa out there! Unless I love the fabric, colors or the pattern, I won't be getting any striped sofa anytime soon!

The kind of striped sofa I like is similar to the one in the fourth image!

Have a wonderful day, Allison!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Anonymous said...

I can't say I love all of these but I would totally get a striped sofa if I find the right stripe. I really love the black and white striped day bed, and the grey and white sofa in the last image. I guess I like more the bold classic stripe than something more colourful. Although I would definately be more likely to do this with a day bed style sofa that would be easy to re-upholster.

Margaret said...

ooo i can't decide which one i love best :)

some really good finds!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan