Lunch in the Garden?

Saturday, June 25, 2011

One of the loveliest parts of summer is getting to eat outdoors! I love the idea of a casual garden party and was so inspired by these images! I think the key is keeping the tabletop simple, especially if you have views like these. . . 



I love the mis-matched lanterns suspended from the trees, the wild flower bouquets and the vintage lace tablecloth - perfection! 



And how about these Meyer Lemon Ricotta cupcakes with White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting? I spotted them on the fabulous food blog Matt Bites and they are just so beautiful. I don't bake too often but I might have to give these a try - they sound fantastic and so perfect for an afternoon garden party! You can get the recipe here

What are you favorite dishes for summer entertaining? 
Happy Friday! 


{Images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4}

sb signature

1 comment:

Margaret said...

those cupcakes looks divine! all the outdoor photos are so romantic

www.mapleandvine.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan