House Tour: Charming Carriage House

Friday, September 30, 2011


Everything about this cozy carriage house just screams fall! It's perfect for reading in front of the fire, drinking hot apple cider and taking long walks. The countryside chic interior of this small cottage built circa 1870 is a lovely blend of chocolate color woods, bright pops of orange, and loads of equestrian details.
 





I especially love the time-worn look the interiors have and that desk with the carved riding boot legs! What do you think? Would you like to call it home? 
 {via}

sb signature

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I adore this home! It has lots of character and the equestrian details are amazing! My favorite rooms are the entry, the cozy nook and the home office. I also did a feature about this home a while ago. Great minds think alike, yes?

Hope you had a fabulous weekend, Allison!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Erica said...

i love how lived in this place looks and cuddly- especially with those cute puppies!

Camille said...

Allison, I am IN LOVE with this place. I mean, you had me at carriage house. I don't know what it is about a carriage house, but I'd rather live in one of those than a regular house. I love all of the black. I am going to study (and pin!) most of these pictures. Following now.
Camille

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan