Happy Birthday, Honey!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011


It's my wonderful husband's birthday today! He is always so supportive and encouraging of me and my work as a designer and blogger. He even purchased my domain name, AllisonEgan.com, without telling me long before we were engaged - just to be sure I could start my online design business! I can't imagine life without him and in his honor I wanted to share a few manly spaces I think he would love. 
Honey, you are the best - thank you for everything + Happy Birthday!  





He also deserves major points for letting me make all design related decisions in our home and using it as a design laboratory sometimes too! I am one lucky girl! {Images via}

{P.S. - this Guinness + Dark Chocolate Cake is just for you - two of your very favorite things! I love you! via}
sb signature

8 comments:

Roger said...

Thanks so much babe!!! I love these manly spaces and the cake looks delicious! I am a lucky guy to have such a beautiful, talented and loving wife!

Roger

anyaadores said...

Happy Birthday Mr Allison - hope you have a great day - Oct 4th is a lovely day to have a Birthday (you share it with my youngest) Thanks Allison for your lovely comment. Enjoy and I adored the manly picks.
Axx

Anonymous said...

Happy bday to the hubby! That cake looks so good. xo

Michelle's Style File said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Anazing spaces here.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Ivana said...

Happy bday to your hubs, sounds like he´s an amazing man :)
Happy tuesday!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

Be sure to enter my giveaway to win an amazing scrapbook software :) http://tinyurl.com/mymemoriesgiveaway

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! What a sweet post! xx

Camille said...

Aww, what a nice tribute. You are one lucky lady!
Camille

Unknown said...

Absolutely amasao !!! Such a sweet post !
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan