Country vs. City

Saturday, December 24, 2011




I love the energy and festive spirit of the city during the holiday season but if I had to chose, I think a rustic country setting is really just perfection! I had the amazing fortune to spend most of last holiday season in France and loved the classical and charming Parisian Christmas lights, but being an American girl at heart, these countryside scenes are still my favorite. . . 


How about you? For your dream holiday season surroundings is it country charm or city chic? 








Happy Holidays!
XOXO

sb signature

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love Christmas in the city! Lights, shopping, hustle and bustle, window displays. But I'd love to have a truly country Christmas one day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan