Love, Tilly Devine

Thursday, December 15, 2011



I love getting inspiration from places I travel, and Sydney has been full of wonderful interiors. I also adore cozy and personal restaurants and bars and Love, Tilly Devine certainly fits the bill. My husband likes to tease me that I am more interested in the design of a restaurant than the food, which honestly for me is true. . . that said, I definitely picked this charming wine bar based on its chic interiors {I even love the name}. We are headed there tomorrow night and will be sure to report back!

Do you find it as welcoming as I do?








This last shot is of owners Tim and Matt - I love a place with personality! 

sb signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks fantastic !! The atmosphere is great, so I'm sure the food will be yummy !
I also lo the the name and the idea of painting it in the wall !
Keep posting from Sydney, I love it ;)

Anonymous said...

The interior is so relaxing and just perfect to chit chat over a drink. Please let me know how you liked it. Enjoy your time in Sydney.

anyaadores said...

LOVE it - looks awesome
A
Have a great week,
Axxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan