House Tour: Colorfully Peaceful in Denmark

Friday, June 15, 2012



I love the energy and joy of brightly colored spaces but know that too much deep color can be overwhelming or even unsettling for some of us. The home of Danish jewelry designer Stine A. Johansen strikes just the perfect balance {I love her jewelry too!} A palette of whites and light woods is punctuated with boldly colorful accessories and art and the result is airy, playful, and happy. I am particularly crazy for the fantastic paintings!







 I adore this bedroom and the sweet nursery as well! Any details which catch your eye?

Here's wishing you a colorful and peaceful weekend! 
XOXO 


{Images by Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer / via}
sb signature

1 comment:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Love it, especially the baby's room!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan