Oh my . . . Oporto!

Thursday, June 14, 2012


As promised yesterday, here a few photos I snapped during our time in Oporto {or Porto as we call it!} I love the beautiful, old world charm of the entire city and soaked up so much visual inspiration! The stunning sunny day and spending time with my husband and wonderful friends did not hurt either. . . I officially can say I adore Oporto. 



The bridge was designed by the architect of the Eiffel Tower - you can certainly see the resemblance, right?





Even the train station was gorgeous! I was so struck by these oversized blue and white tile murals - they were used in both interiors and interiors - and a brilliant choice to withstand the salty sea air!


A close up of the blue and white cathedral facade


Sigh. . . it was so perfect there. Already plotting a time to return! 

Adeus! 

XOXO 
sb signature

3 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Oh my word!!! The beauty that is Oporto! Thank you so much for sharing, so much to take it just with the photos, I cannot even imagine BEING there!!

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures! how did you do the digital frames for those pictures?

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

This is such a dream destination for me, loooove the pics!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan