Online Find: Object Splendor!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Thanks to the ever-addictive Pinterest, I recently discovered the creative party decor shop Object Splendor! They sell a lot of great items for beautiful tabletops but I really love how they organized the site. It is searchable by theme or individual design - each inspiration image is followed by all the items needed to re-create the look. Plus, everything is very affordable! I love to image how you could take one of these themes and make your own chic variation. Here are some of my favorites. . .  





So romantic and rustic! I love the birch centerpieces and the burlap chair ties - beautiful!





The inspiration images even help you select which fresh flowers or branches would look best! 
Which is your favorite tabletop look? 

sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan