Summer Punch: Turquoise + Tangerine

Monday, June 18, 2012


Now that summer time is officially here, how about a vibrant update? Just a few pops of aqua and orange will give your interior a fresh new face! Accessories are a wonderful {and non-committal!} way to achieve this bright contrast and I also love this combo for outdoor parties and entertaining. I am thinking of trying this one at home - our living room is mostly indigo blues and white so a bit of orange would work beautifully! 



I think this nursery might be my favorite space of all. The grown up gray and white walls look fantastic with just a few bolts of orange. 


What a fantastic palette for a tabletop! I love how the orange hues are set off by that bit of green moss - so pretty.

A bold and sophisticated example of turquoise and tangerine. . .

This floor is fantastic! It would be beautiful in a playroom or sunroom too.

What do you think? Could you make this palette work at home? 


{via 1-3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.}
sb signature

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love all these images! I think this is one of my new favorite color combinations. :)

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I love this color combo! It screams summer! The nursery is my favorite room also- it looks fun and bright but sophisticated as well. It's a great mix with the gray.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan