Trend Spotting: Oversized Photos

Tuesday, June 26, 2012



One look in interiors I am loving lately is oversized art photography or prints! I think scale might be one of the trickiest parts of beautiful design, and these extra large images can give a space an infusion of modern but unexpected style. I love bold presence of these photos and especially how they feel like a window to look out at the world. Whether its a library, a historic building facade or a crowded beach, these images can transport you there. What place would like an over-scaled photo of? 

{I think the aqua framed print above is amazing, and what a brilliant way to create affordable art!}






{via}
sb signature

2 comments:

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Such a fan of these photos. They really add depth to the spaces!

Leslie said...

I love the third one the best. They all look really good in their spaces, though. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan