Singapore Shopping: FrancFranc

Tuesday, November 20, 2012



I am always searching for chic home accessories here in Sing so I was super excited to hear about the opening of Japanese home-ware shop FrancFranc! They have a small selection of pretty, modern furniture but what I really love is the great selection of textiles, dinnerware, glasses, kitchen gadgets, bedding, throw rugs, baskets, candles and decorative storage {just to name a few!} I went home with a turquoise melamine salad bowl, a striped plum and white pillow and an amazing tangerine and calico flower candle. I was most smiten with all the lovely bright hues they carry, here are a few snaps of my favorite pieces . .  .












See the FrancFranc site for more info!

sb signature

2 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

OMG I love everything!

Ben@Bernhardt said...

Wow!! Beautiful japanese homeware shop FrancFranc! I love everything! Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan