Chic + Festive Holiday Decor!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

I adore holiday decorations! But so often they can look tacky or dated, so I was thrilled to help when The Honeycombers asked me to put together a cheat sheet of modern and fresh holiday decor. Here are my favorite ways to create a home that is both a chic and festive {with not a reindeer in sight!} Even better, these holiday tips work beautifully in the warm weather or cold, which is perfect for life here in Singapore. 


Here's wishing you a stylish and joyous holiday season!

Skip the crimson and dark green and opt for brighter primary hues instead! I love this clean, minimal holiday décor and the burst of poppy colors makes it warm and festive.


Here's proof that holiday decorations do not have to look as if they came from a window display. A collected look of mix and matched chairs, photos framing the doorway and a clustered silver light fixture create a casual and welcoming setting perfect for holiday entertaining.


I love this mantle filled with silver, gold, and brass colored shine and a beaded wreath. A lovely but subdued way to infuse holiday style.


4 more holiday style ideas and the full article here!


sb signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The third for me, please ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan