1-2-3: A British Inspired Kitchen

Friday, January 25, 2013



I adore a beautiful and cozy kitchen. I love cooking, gathering with family to chat and drinking coffee - to me a charming kitchen is one best luxuries in life. But as someone who is always renting apartments I am always searching for ideas on how to make the most of a small kitchen you can't remodel! I love the transformation of this small but bold kitchen. A coat of deep blue paint helps disguise a multitude of sins including exposed pipes and cracking drywall and the open shelving creates a more roomy feeling and provides space for loads of pretty porcelain, sliver and trays. I can't be sure but I think they painted the floor as well as the ceiling, trim and walls - just brilliant! If I could change one thing I would certainly get rid of the old, yellowed ceiling fan but I am sure it helps keep the space cool when cooking! 

Do you have any tips for making the most of a small and outdated kitchen?  

{kitchen via}

sb signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan