Resolutions & Happy Thoughts

Tuesday, January 1, 2013


This year my husband and I are celebrating New Year's day with a big brunch just the two of us and a little talk about our goals, plans and dreams for the year to come. I know it seems cliche, but the start of a brand new year always makes me feel excited and hopeful. I am so grateful for my family and friends and also to be able to work in a creative field! Here are a few of my personal inspirations for the coming year . . .

Do you have any 2013 resolutions? 








Ok, so this last one is more of an attitude than a quote . . . but I am on board! Here's to a wonderful year to come! 

{via}


sb signature

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love your plan and inspiration. Last night my husband and I celebrated by just chatting, reflecting on last year and what we'd like to accomplish this year. Cheers to 2013!

Claire said...

Fabulous resolutions!! I think I'll have to adopt a few of those too :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan