I Heart: Mr. Perswall Papers

Friday, February 1, 2013



I am always looking for creative {and simple} ways to bring color and life to a space so I was truly inspired when I discovered U.K. based Mr. Perswall wall papers! You can chose from their very cool collection or create your own designs and you can even install the easy-up paper on your own. It is so exciting to see a mod take on a classic design element and as a decorator I have worked with lots and lots of more traditional wall papers but what I really love is how unusual and quirky these patterns are - I can hardly tell many of them are wall coverings at all! Lots have a wonderful industrial or vintage feel that I just love - the perfect antidote to newly constructed interiors with too many white walls!

Do you have any favorites? 












My favorites are the first and the last! You can find more info here. . . 

sb signature

1 comment:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

OMG the room with the luggage is to die for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan