Designer Dilema: How To Choose?!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

When I create spaces for my clients I generally have a strong feeling about the design direction, but somehow when it's for our home I flip flop about it forever! I guess when there is no other person to take into account, my mind runs a bit wild with all the fun choices. I am ordering a large piece of art for our living room and I keep day dreaming about how each option would look and what accessories, details, and colors would follow. I think I love them all but I have to stop designing and re-designing in my head. So I am enlisting your help . . . I need your votes please! 

















{Please excuse the hastily constructed mockups!}

The sofa, rug and yellow side chairs are already in the works so tell me. . . which canvas do you like the best? Thank you!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week! 
xoxo 

sb signature

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I vote for A!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I vote for B!

Claire said...

I think I'd say A too.. All nice though! :)

KMP Modern said...

I vote for B because it gives your room a bold stroke. I feel that A and C are a little too calm. They may just fade into the background, while B forces you to look at it more. Good luck with your choices. Which gallery are they from? Is it a local artist?

DD said...

I like C

Anonymous said...

C :)

Velvetsofa said...

Thanks for your article and sharing your expertise, it's really appreciated.It helped me a lot for what i was searching for. Keep it up.
“Corner sofa”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan