Singapore Shopping: Fresh + Modern at CB2

Tuesday, June 4, 2013


We already know Singapore loves Crate & Barrel (it has been mobbed since its opening up this year!) but many here don't know about it's younger, more modern sister store CB2. I especially love this shop for their bright bold color palettes, clean modern pieces and playful details. The whole line is such a warm, livable take on modern design and even better, it's super affordable! CB2 is housed in historic Peranakan Place, and the traditional architecture creates such a fun juxtaposition with their mod offerings. But honestly my favorite thing about CB2 is the accessories - their home, office, tabletop and entertaining accessories are so fantastic -- it's pretty hard to come out with out purchasing at least a small piece or two {I picked up a sunny yellow ceramic bowl for my kitchen}! Here are a few more of my favorite CB2 picks of the moment . . . .











 If you want to stop by, here are details for you Singapore folks:

CB2
178A Orchard Road, Peranakan Place Complex, Singapore 238845
phone: 6732 5333 
Open daily 10am-9pm

(Note: Just look for the glass doors just next to the TCC Coffee shop - it can be easy to miss!)

Happy Shopping! 

sb signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.
interior design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan