Etsy Find: Eye Poetry Photography

Thursday, October 10, 2013


As many of you well know, I am addicted to souring Etsy for paintings, art prints and photographs for my clients {I can literally spend hours at a clip!} And how could I not be when I find gems like Eye Poetry Photography? It features the work of Montreal based artist Irene Suchocki and I especially love her shots of architecture, parks and cityscapes. They are modern and fresh yet there is always something so dreamy and peaceful about each one. I think the way she experiments with focus is so engaging and I also adore the colors she captures. 

I also love trying to guess which locale each photo was shot in . . .  

















While you can never actually see people in any of her images, there is such a welcoming feeling! Like that perfectly still moment before everyone gets up in the morning . . . 

So which is your favorite? 

sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan