Pumpkin Crazed: Happy Halloween!

Thursday, October 31, 2013


Hope you are all having a wonderful and spooky halloween! I know the craze for all things pumpkin is in full swing, so in honor of the day, I am sharing these 3 delicious looking pumpkin recipes. I love the idea of savoury & sweet treats! 


Do you have any favorite pumpkin recipes?



Pumpkin Toffee Gooey Bars here


Pumpkin Spice Popcorn here ... like fall inspired kettle corn! Crunchy, salty and sweet.



This Spice Roasted Pumpkin with Burrata here looks so amazing and comforting. My mom always roasts acorn squash in the fall and winter and I bet it would work beautifully here as well! 


Happy Halloween Everyone!
XOXO 


sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan