Product Love: Rattan Pendants

Wednesday, June 27, 2018


Rattan and wicker pendants are popping up all over recently and I am happy to say it's a trend I am fully behind. I love the natural, organic texture of these woven rattan lights. They offer a chic but breezy alternative to metal or glass fixtures and are often a super affordable option. I have used this great Ikea Sinnerlig pendant in a two projects recently. Here is some more lovely rattan inspo! (and in case you are looking, scroll to the end to see my favorite retail picks).  


These above are actually Vietnamese rooster catchers which have been fitted into light fixtures - you can really see chickens along the road under these traditional enclosures! We did the same on a recent project here, my client carried them back on the plane :) Super cost efficient and such an impact.









FAVORITE RETAIL PICKS:


sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan