Spring Refresh: Modern Canopy Beds

Wednesday, April 4, 2018



Growing up I adored my bed, it was a queen size 4 post bed painted in pastel hues, and I always felt like a grown up princess! I still love the architecture and drama canopy beds lend - but now with a decidedly more modern feel. Far from fussy, these streamlined beds can look amazing in contemporary or eclectic spaces and provide a structural element to balance the other soft elements of a bedroom. Here is some modern canopy inspiration and a retail round up of my favorites (just in case you are looking!). 















My retail picks 
(clockwise):

RH Child Callum Storage Bed here

Crate + Barrel James Walnut Bed here

One Kings Lane Bryan Linen Canopy Bed here 

RH 19th C French Iron Bed here

CB2 Frame Canopy Bed here

sb signature

5 comments:

https://www.topessayservices.com/grademiners-review/ said...

I am usually to blogging and i really admire your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your web site and hold checking for brand spanking new information.

write an essay for me said...

If your question is who can write an essay for me , you're in the right place. We've got a team of professional writers who are able ace your paper.

pillow cover home decor said...

This article really caught my interest. I will bookmark your website

claire said...

homescapes cheats homescapes cheats .
Click here for homescapes cheats

kiperline said...

furniture retailer mobile legends hack apk online
Emd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan