Happy 4th!

Monday, July 4, 2011


I think the longer I live abroad, the more sentimentally American I feel! I am having a wonderful adventure here in Asia but the holiday this year has me so nostalgic for everything American. Last 4th, my husband and I were in Bejing and this year we are in Phuket, Thailand. Not that I am complaining about our fantastic chances to travel - just thinking of all you at home! 







Hope your day is filled with family, friends, and BBQ cookouts - Happy Birthday America! 

{Images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7}


sb signature

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hope you have fun anyway, wherever you may be, Allison! Lovely images, by the way.

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

anyaadores said...

Happy 4th of July to you hon, wherever you are.
A xx

Margaret said...

happy 4th! what did you do to celebrate? where there any expat events on where you are??
www.mapleandvine.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan