Carrier & Co. for Anna Wintour

Friday, November 12, 2010


Once in a while I come across an interior I truly love. Not just a piece of it but the whole aura and spirit of the space (sorry for getting a little bit hippie on you!). Carrier & Co’s Long Island home for Vouge editor-in-chief Anna Wintour is one of those interiors.  The home was published in the World of Interiors October issue. The rooms are so beautifully layered and full of detail. Nothing looks new and everything looks collected. And I especially love Carrier’s use of color – each room is filled with soft, subtle colors . . . greens, reds, blues but yet they managed to make these tones feel like neutrals! What a peaceful and serene weekend getaway! I notice something new each time I see these photos – I hope you like them a least half as much as I do!










Photos by Eric Bowman for World of Interiors and from Carrier & Co.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan