Friday, March 11, 2011

Artist Spotlight: Inaluxe

This Melbourne, Australia based studio was founded in 2006 by artist Kristina Sostarko. Her beautifully rendered graphics are full of vibrant color and texture, but what I especially love is their retro-vintage feel and organic shapes! Inaluxe was showcased as an Etsy Featured Seller and I am so excited to have come across her work! And at as low as$35 for a limited edition fine art giclee print - they are such a steal! I am always searching for affordable, unique art and these lively graphic prints certainly top the list! 


Above is the Inaluxe studio - I love those weathered wood chairs with the red patterned fabric! {Photo via Etsy}.


The Kiss

One Million Short Stories

Swan Lake 

From Copenhagen With Love

Sliced Au-Go-Go


City in Pink 

This last one, I just adore! Well, maybe I will get it for my upcoming birthday {hint, hint :) }

Happy Weekend!!! 


xoxo Allison Egan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...