Welcome to Spicer + Bank!

Thursday, March 10, 2011



I've moved! I have boosted my design blog . . .given it a little makeover and this new address!

Spicer and Bank are the maiden names of my two wonderful grandmothers. Since I have always been so inspired by past generations of design and style - I thought it only fit to pay homage to them! With a deep love of antiques, art history, decorative arts, and all things vintage, I find that looking back always excites new and fresh ideas. . .  I hope you enjoy! 


Quick note: Please subscribe in the upper left corner to get all my posts via email! You will have to confirm by clicking on a link which is immediately sent to you!
Much more to come! 

xoxo Allison Feldman Egan


{The beautiful photo above is titled '2pm Departure', by Sarah Moldovan}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do like the new blog even more !!
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan