Divine Easter Dinner

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I was just so smitten when I saw this beautiful spread in Gourmet magazine's April 2009 issue. The meal sounds incredible but I also loved the photography by Rolando Bello and the lovely setting and styling! The whole party looks sophisticated and relaxed as well! 

Herb-roasted pork loin

Fantastic wallpaper and I love the layering of textures here - so rich! I could move right in.

Golden potatoes with caper brown butter - yum!

Beautiful shaped dining chairs!

The jewel blue cups + black serving plate = perfect

Homemade marshmallows with my coffee - yes please! 



You can find the Golden Potatoes with Caper Brown Butter recipe here and the Herb-roasted Pork Loin recipe here! Enjoy!

{All photos by Roland Bello for Gourmet and recipes by Maggie Ruggiero}

What do you have planned for Easter? Bon Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan