Elephants & Glamour!

Friday, April 22, 2011


This week my parents are visiting us in Asia (yay!!) and we are traveling to Chiang Mai in the North of Thailand. I have heard so much about the natural beauty there and can't wait! We are also lucky enough to spend a full day at the elephant rescue there, helping care for, feed, and play with the elephants. In my mind, I will look as elegant and glamorous as Reece Witherspoon in her gorgeous photos in this month's Vogue. . . but I know its not likely! I think we will be wearing something like jumpsuits out of a prison or construction site . . . photos to come when I get home - I promise! 






 That red dress is the second shot is so stunning! I love the vintage styling of these photos, they are promoting Reece's new film, Water for Elephants, out soon!

{All photos are by the talented Peter Lindbergh, featured in Vogue!}

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!!
enjoy the trip and good luck in Thailand :D

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan