I Heart Serena & Lily!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011



I remember when Serena & Lily first came out and offered only an edited children's line - even then it was beautiful but lately they have really been knocking it out of the park! I love their newest pieces for summer!! I love the beachy, fresh style but also how sophisticated some pieces are - a little bit global too! I am kind of nuts for the sea glass chandelier and the greek key nailhead headboard . . . Which is your favorite? 





















You can see the whole new Summer Collection here
Enjoy!

xo Allison

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh I love it all!!! Along with your two faves I am also pretty obsessed with that turqoise bamboo mirror. There's just something about a fabulous mirror that I can't resist! Maybe it's because I feel like I'm bad at choosing artwork, I use mirrors instead. Or maybe it's because I like to check myself out... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan