Dreamy Office of the Day 10.8

Thursday, October 6, 2011


I seeing the offices of creative people and imagining working in these lovely spaces. I love the open but still cozy of the beautiful office above! Why I thinks it works so well:


{1} Gorgeous glass french doors, painted iron beams and unique brick pillars create a dramatic setting
{2} Tons of photos in frames add a personal feel and love how they are all united by their monochrome tones!
{3} Mix matched antique chairs keep the space from feeling stuffy
{4} A dynamic contrast of traditional old world furniture with modern metallic elements

What is your favorite element? Love to think what I could dream up working here! 


{via}

sb signature

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That metal desk, and the brick pillars- so beautiful!! I'd love to have an office space that looked like this!
www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

I love all the elements you mentioned above, Allison but I wanted to add one more. I have always love the idea of having skylights in every room in my imaginary dream home so the skylight in this place is a HUGE PLUS for me! This can easily be my dream office! Great find, Allison!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan