Friday, October 28, 2011

Mantles: A Fall Edition!


Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on the stylish fireplace mantles I featured yesterday! Today I thought it would be fun to share some chic and tastefully decorated fall mantles.  I love going over the top for the holidays as much as the next girl, but at home, I prefer a bit of restraint . . . so no cotton cobwebs or cauldrons of steaming brew here - just some beautiful autumn decor!






 I think incorporating natural and organic elements is one important tip! I also love styling that has a vintage feel. What do you think? 
Happy Fall!


{ images 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6}
sb signature

7 comments:

Amelia @ House Pretty said...

I love the wreath in the last photo - so pretty!

Jessie said...

I think the last two fall mantel vignettes are my favorites. Love its simplicity!

Have a fantastic weekend, Allison!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Design Blooms said...

I LOVE decorating mantles, and Im with you on the vintage and organic!

NatalieCottrell said...

The first and fifth photos are my favorite looks. I agree with you: natural elements add so much to the vignette, and the texture just can't be beat! Beautiful images.

Happy weekend!

Tiffany said...

Lovely fall vignettes! I love mix and match organic elements with vintage items too!

The Vintique Object said...

These are so pretty -- I especially love the bundles of wheat. The thing that I love most about a Fall mantle is how long you leave it up -- pretty much from September through November, which is longer than a Christmas mantle.

La Boheme said...

Very charming! There are so many great option on how to make mantel festive. Happy weekend to you! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...