Mantles: A Fall Edition!

Friday, October 28, 2011


Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on the stylish fireplace mantles I featured yesterday! Today I thought it would be fun to share some chic and tastefully decorated fall mantles.  I love going over the top for the holidays as much as the next girl, but at home, I prefer a bit of restraint . . . so no cotton cobwebs or cauldrons of steaming brew here - just some beautiful autumn decor!






 I think incorporating natural and organic elements is one important tip! I also love styling that has a vintage feel. What do you think? 
Happy Fall!


{ images 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6}
sb signature

7 comments:

Amelia said...

I love the wreath in the last photo - so pretty!

Jessie said...

I think the last two fall mantel vignettes are my favorites. Love its simplicity!

Have a fantastic weekend, Allison!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Nicole Terry Merrell said...

I LOVE decorating mantles, and Im with you on the vintage and organic!

Natalie said...

The first and fifth photos are my favorite looks. I agree with you: natural elements add so much to the vignette, and the texture just can't be beat! Beautiful images.

Happy weekend!

Tiffany Riedel said...

Lovely fall vignettes! I love mix and match organic elements with vintage items too!

The Vintique Object said...

These are so pretty -- I especially love the bundles of wheat. The thing that I love most about a Fall mantle is how long you leave it up -- pretty much from September through November, which is longer than a Christmas mantle.

La Boheme said...

Very charming! There are so many great option on how to make mantel festive. Happy weekend to you! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan