Spanish Shabby Chic

Friday, October 21, 2011


I love the brightly colored accents, rustic finishes, and casual vibe of this country home in Los Lobos, Spain. For me, it's a perfect fusion of Spanish sophistication and vintage country style. The house needed a ton of structural and interior work, but I think the homeowners did a lovely job of retaining its unique, collected feel. What a fantastic place to unwind on the weekends!















I especially love that vibrant and welcoming kitchen and the exterior of the house - the sage green and terracotta pink looks so perfect framed by palms!


Which space is your favorite? 

{via}
sb signature

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Spanish shabby chic isn't really my style, but those pictures are gorgeous!

anyaadores said...

I want to live there immediately - totally my style. I bought the exact same tagine when I lived in Morocco - however I have no idea where it is now!! WANT it back.
Amazing place Allison, - happy friday sweets,
Axx

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Oh how I love thee let me count the ways!!!!! All of these spaces are my style.

lynda@verandah living said...

Thanks Allison. I am now on a mission to find those coloured glass soda siphons(?) in image number one - they are fabulous!

homestilo said...

I really like the fun colours in the kitchen and the mix of patterns on the dining chairs. And, what's not to love about palm trees?!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

I love the first kitchen; the bright pops of colour are gorgeous! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! xx

mapleandvine said...

wow so amazing. love the coloring on the walls and the outdoor space with the big wooden farm table!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan