Dark & Stormy

Monday, December 5, 2011


I love the drama and warmth dark, dark walls can bring! It was one of the first lessons I learned as a new designer at a firm, my boss wanted the walls a deep navy and I was so surprised - the dining room turned out just stunning and I was converted! I especially loved the vintage, dark and stormy feel of the space above - so cozy and perfect for the cold weather too!





I also can't get enough of this last image - so welcoming and warm but still so glam! Fantastic wall paper! 

{via 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6}
sb signature

2 comments:

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

LOVE this! Our last dining room was a flat black and I never hung anything on the walls. It is one thing I truly miss about the house. Great post!

anyaadores said...

Loving the dark hues - so stylish. Need something cozy - the big chill is setting in here - bra.
happy week to you,
Ax

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan